Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I get it all the time. I was following my wife home last week and she pulled over to yell at me to turn my highbeams off, but they werent on. I guess it's just nature of the beast :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
i just got flashed tonight by a minivan.....so i flashed em back and they flashed me back.....so i flashed them back and they did me back. this went on for about 30 seconds and when we passed each other i recognized it was my friends bands van. they were laughing so hard when they called me on my cell about a second later. lol i must say it was funny .... although they are lucky i didnt have something to throw at them, they were really pissing me off @ the time

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
We get that a lot!!! Its very common with xB owners too everyone we've asked has said YES they get flashed often. Cant tell why but oh well.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
backseatchris said:
i just got flashed tonight by a minivan.....so i flashed em back and they flashed me back.....so i flashed them back and they did me back. this went on for about 30 seconds and when we passed each other i recognized it was my friends bands van. they were laughing so hard when they called me on my cell about a second later. lol i must say it was funny .... although they are lucky i didnt have something to throw at them, they were really pissing me off @ the time
It's a minivan, throw something at it anyway! LOL!!:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
backseatchris said:

I've had someone throw a Dr. Pepper bottle at me in my old Explorer that I didn't care as much about...now had it been my xB you might have seen me being arraigned on Court TV!

·
Registered
78 Posts
sorta bringing up anold thread but i just got mine brand new last night, not lowered and stock headlights and got flashed 3-4 times in 2 hours i rode in front of it in another car and the drivers headlight seems like its flashing the high beem but the passenger is normal. like theres something loose in there? anyone else seen that?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Last week this big 18 wheeler did it. I was like....eh?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.