Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 06 last week. Got it so I do food deliveries in and to have another car that we can rely on. Been enjoying driving 5 speed again and can't wait to make it mine

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
904 Posts
Here is some picks. Right now she is called the She Hulk and I guess the first mod was a new gas cap lol and all my stuff I use for my deliveries.
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the 06. Looks like you have some nice aftermarket wheels. Does the youngster go along on the rides?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She loves riding in the car. I take her sometimes but she is still too young and wants to go play every time I pick up a order at McDonald's. Yes the previous owner put those on

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Durability and reliability is what most of us love about these cars. Take care of the service and they last a long time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the Family. Durability and reliability is what most of us love about these cars. Take care of the service and they last a long time.
. I am. Getting in a code machine in tomorrow. Even though the same lights came back on for the gas cap after taking it on the highway its still running great. I am reading so it's hopefully just still the gas cap or camshaft needs to be replaced. I still want to get it wrapped but that will be down the road

1 - 8 of 8 Posts