Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

just wondering how much you think you could think I can get out of this. I was thinking maybe 12-13000. I mean its got coilovers, a rearbar, groundwires, complete system. You know what Im offerering with this car, not to mention brand new rims and tires. Less than 30000 miles on it. Just was wondeirng how much you think i could pull from my box,

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
selling already? you just did all those changes to it? you change your mind an awfull lot lol :D

I would say 12-13k is reasonable

btw,... the miles above the pic say 300000 :eek:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dew said:
selling already? you just did all those changes to it? you change your mind an awfull lot lol :D

I would say 12-13k is reasonable

btw,... the miles above the pic say 300000 :eek:

Its less than 30,000

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
You shouldn't have any problem getting between $12-13k for your xB. I've seen less modded xBs sell for more.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
I keep falling in love with the TC and I have a few people intrested
Oh no, going to the dark side he is. It's the salt air in Seal Beach that does it, too many sting rays giving off the electrical vibes in the water...remember young Misterflipper, shuffle your feet when you enter the water and use the force to say no to the dark side.....(sorry must be the meds i'm on right now)

·
Registered
18 Posts
i just traded my 04 xb polar white all it had was tints pioneer flip out monitor and 8 inch flip down screen i got 11800 i got my envy green #299 it was the best move i ever made

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
For what it's worth (prolly not much), my personal opinion is that the TC and XA are just like any other car out there. TC actually looks like Nissan crap to me. But, hey, it's your prerogative if you wanna be just like everybody else! :rolleyes:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ric2542 said:
:) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangie chill:eek: :eek: :) :) :) :)
Right! Chill...:eek:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Sorry! :p

It just bums me out when people put all that love into their little box car and then toss it away so carelessly! :(

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just get discouraged with it. Theres so much i want to do and i just cant ever do it...i dunno what imma do..i know ill keep it but i love the TC

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
if ya wanna know how much you can get for your xB, heres what ya do. post all the info on ebay and pictures and stuff and tehn at the bottom in size 1 font, say " you are only bidding on a picture of this scion, not the actual car itself". so when someone buys that picture for 14k you have an idea of what it might go for. lol

(oh yeah, and then you can buy a new tc with that money!, and you'll be really happy cuz u have an xb and a tc)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
backseatchris said:
if ya wanna know how much you can get for your xB, heres what ya do. post all the info on ebay and pictures and stuff and tehn at the bottom in size 1 font, say " you are only bidding on a picture of this scion, not the actual car itself". so when someone buys that picture for 14k you have an idea of what it might go for. lol

(oh yeah, and then you can buy a new tc with that money!, and you'll be really happy cuz u have an xb and a tc)

LOL!! So, true and funny!

·
Registered
485 Posts
ive done this before. i sold a picture of my computer for $250 in an ebay auction..... they buyer was real pissed but then he looked @ the auction and saw that the very first line of description said in i think it was size 24 font THIS IS ONLY A PICTURE OF MY COMPUTER FOR SALE, NOT MY ACTUAL COMPUTER ITSELF. so when i told him its his fault he got real angry. lol but i mean really, i wasnt tricking him, i was selling a picture of my super modded computer i took for my highschool photogrpahy class. his fault he didnt bother to read the auction. the same thing happened for an auction of my ipod and cell phone. i made very clear they were only polaroid pics of these things and not the actual items. the ipod went for like $275 and the cell phone like $150.

people are so stupid. i even offered to refund money if they paid for shipping. they all refused so i just kept the money lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.