Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a good drop with stock size tires and alloy rims. my everyday driver but want a nice look and ride. which springs would give me the best for
least amt of $$$$. Any Ideas???

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
TOO low?! It's never too low! :p

HKS SF5's give you the largest drop, I'd want the biggest drop I could get with 15" wheels.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Give me like a week and a half and you can see what tanabe's look like on stock rims and tires... i ordered mine about 2 days ago should be here today!!!:D

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Teins

Thanks.
Yep I was looking at the teins S But I don't want the raked look and they have more drop in front than rear don't they? If anything maybe slight more drop in rear would level it out. Also I have 15" 6.5 and need to kick the rear wheels out a bit whats the best way without buy new rims? Ideas?

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Bro.

Hey thanks great site. Going to check it out later when I have more time but H&R spacers and maybe the springs as well. :rolleyes:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
here was mine on DFs just over a year ago.

haha. also, feel free to make fun of my car at that point.

scotty
Man, the one on the left looks like ****!!!

:D

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scotty

Hey I like the drop and I disagree it don't look like s--t only like a work in progress. DF's? which are those? sorry I'm a newbie :confused:

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
This is how it looks now. (Well I've added eyebrow on windshield) I have TRD clutch assly and sport muffler. Now I just want to drop it, kick the back wheels out a little wider stance to line up with front, tint the windows more, side window vents. and maybe later headlights (halo type) & 17"s but that will be a year or so down the road.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
DFs = Tanabe DF210s. I was dropped about 2.5-2.75 in front and 2.5 in back. Lowest set ive seen. Ride is decent and I likedm just fine while I had them!

Its just seeing my car looking like that. It was a totally different car back then. Thank god its involved from that thing! lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.