Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I mean outside of a car show or dealership.

Ever since I got my xB, of course I notice every one that I see. And even though Dallas is a real new car kind of town, they aren't just everywhere.

In the two months that I've had my xB, the most that I have seen in one day is seven. And I finally saw a Solar Yellow, which I really admire, so I caught up to it and looked eagerly over at the driver......and it was a real pissed off looking clown driving the thing. A female (I think) clown.

Anybody seen the movie "Shakes the Clown"?

·
Registered
219 Posts
My Yellow Sub has jokingly been called a "clown car" by one of my friends, especially when you pack a lot of people into it. I think seeing someone dressed as a clown driving one is great!

Who needs mods when you have a costume. As per how many in one day, at Scion Exposed in New Jersey this summer I counted more than 200 xBs. See for yourself.

http://www.urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=1504

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seeing a clown driving anything is pretty odd, but a yellow xB is perfect. In "Shakes the Clown", Bobcat Goldthwaite plays this alcoholic loser of a clown, and he drives a Metropolitan, which is as weird or weirder of a car than the xB.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
when I do some driving I see around 5-7. 1-2 modded.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yesterday my friend and i were driving all around town (going from thrift store to thrift store looking for a super nintendo:p ) and i saw at least 10 xb's including another rs.20 whic i had never seen before. what made it even more weird is that it black wheels with a polished lip, like mine, and it tyc tails, like mine. it was like looking into a mirror!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
um, 5 i think. I made up a new game like "slugbug, *color*, no slugs back" but it's "box, *color*, no boxing back" (i got bored. and you hit someone like in boxing but not to hard. lol. that'd hurt.)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I see about ten everyday!! They are popular in Vegas! But maybe only two or three will even have wheels! I dont honestly think most of these ppl even know theres a Scion World going on around them!

Sherri, who has a SUPER NINTENDO ;) Go Mario!!!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome, preacherboy. I live in Dallas, by White Rock Lake, and work downtown. I don't get out to Grand Prairie much, although my wife is from there and my in-laws live there.

Maybe I'll see you around, tho. I'm going to go to an xB meet at Sport City Toyota on 2-19-2006.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.