Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on st. pattys day my buddys and i where going to an after party. so to make a long story short, we ended up packing 8 people in my car to this after party! it was me driving, two in the front seat, and five people in the back seat i didnt think my little car could handle that kind of weight! lol

so the question is.. how many people have u packed into the box?????

·
Registered
458 Posts
I put the S-techs on right away when I got my car so I didn't get to test this out. I had 3 of my buddies that each weigh well over 250lbs. sit in the back and OH MY GOODNESS. I heard the suspension bottom out. I looked in the back and the springs were FULLY COMPRESSED. It was insane. That's when I had my stock tires on and I was TUCK'n Hardcore.

Do you think that inside the xB if you took off ALL your exterior panels they would fit inside even with a full interior. Meaning the fenders, the hood, the front and rear bumpers, the sideskirts, the rear hatch, the doors, essentially anything that can come off the car. (the only reason I am asking is because a guy came into our shop and tried to put inside his DC2 integra the whole rear hatch of his car and that was a NO GO).

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it could probably work... the rear hatch would fit if you stuk it on its side. it wouldnt leave you much room for the rest of the parts!

·
Registered
144 Posts
maybe i should still try the clown car thing with a bunch of midgets!! mi could stuff 2+ i bet...hehehe

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
A couple weeks ago I drove my daughter and her four friends to the mall. That was interesting! One of the kids just sat in the trunk/hatch. I've often wished we could set up an extra foldaway seat back there, then it'd be perfect for when we have all four of our kids here with us. It wouldn't be comfy for the long road trips down to SoCal, but still would come in handy once in awhile!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.