Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got kind of curious as to how many different colors that there have been that were offered as factory options? How many have been offered every year? And can anyone name them all?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input. It looks like Midori might be the first one on here to have the envy green RS....but we'll see, I suppose.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If admin's list is complete, and I'm assuming that it is, then there have been eleven colors offered from the factory.

Three RS colors.

Four colors that end in "Pearl".

Two that end in "Metallic".

And the other two.

In law school, if you want to avoid flunking out, and if you'd like to pass the bar exam, you learn all kinds of weird ways to memorize lists of things real fast. I would lump them into sub-groups. Some people use mnenomics: in other words, make a sentence that uses words that start with the first letter of every color, in this case.

E.g.: to remember "Hot Lava", "Solar Yellow" and "Envy Green", I would make a sentence like, "Hubbard Simplifies Everything."

Except that I hated mnenomics and they drove me crazy. But some people swear by them for memorization.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hubbard said:
I just got kind of curious as to how many different colors that there have been that were offered as factory options? How many have been offered every year? And can anyone name them all?
Hmmm,...let's see, its late so I'm a little fuzzy but here goes; off the top of my head: xB colors

Polar White (068)
Thunder Cloud (1D2)
Black Cherry Pearl (3P2) replced by Salsa Red Pearl (3Q3)
Camouflage Metallic (6M7) replaced by Shadow Mica (1F4)
Blue Onyx Pearl (8P8)
Black Sand Metallic (209)

RS 1.0 Hot Lava :)D )
RS 2.0 Solar Yellow (576)
RS 3.0 Envy Green (6U1)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.