Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wondering, anyone out there who has passed, how many lessons did you take before you took your first test, and how many attempts did it take?
Thanks

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,647 Posts
Passed on my first try, but that was 35 years ago when there still was driver's ed courses in school.

More recently my oldest passed her test on the first try 5 years back. She had the mandatory private driving lessons hours and some lessons with me before taking it, including lots of fun stop and go practice with my race clutch.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
107 Posts
Same as GregS, us ancient ones were taught in school inbetween rock tablet chiseling. First try.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi all,
Just wondering, anyone out there who has passed, how many lessons did you take before you took your first test, and how many attempts did it take?
Thanks
I was 16 in 1983 when I got my driver's license. Went to class for it. Learned how to drive a stick on my own.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all,
Thanks
I failed the written test on the first try- when I was 15, almost two decades ago. I got so depressed and almost gave up LOL but I passed the written portion on the second try, then passed the actual driving test that day, too. “Drivers Ed” back then: we had one lecture, then two days driving: one in the city, one on the highway. And that was it!

If you don’t pass, you can try again :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I failed the written test on the first try- when I was 15, almost two decades ago. I got so depressed and almost gave up LOL but I passed the written portion on the second try, then passed the actual driving test that day, too. “Drivers Ed” back then: we had one lecture, then two days driving: one in the city, one on the highway. And that was it!

If you don’t pass, you can try again :)
That's how it was lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts