Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old high school senior that really wants to buy a Scion XB! :)

I work at the toyota dealership as a porter and I drive these things around all the time and i LOVE them so much!!!! I have tried to ask salesmen if they are going to stop making the XB's look like they do now and they dont know for sure what is going on with them. I love the current XB models and really would like to get one soon but I dont want to be too late and end up having to pay a higher price or get a used one because they stop making em.

I want an 06, Shadow Mica, Auto (would like to get stick but parents wouldnt let me :p , yes..its up to them!)

Is it really true that they are going to stop making them in December of 06???

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Be patient. dont rush into something. Who knows the next generations might be better.

·
Registered
869 Posts
y wont the parents let you get a stick?????......stupid.....when my baby gets old enough drive i wont let her drive a auto....lol dumb parents:cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
polarproject said:
y wont the parents let you get a stick?????......stupid.....when my baby gets old enough drive i wont let her drive a auto....lol dumb parents:cool:

Heh, well the thing is I got a really big family and if anyone would ever need to drive my car they wouldnt be able to drive stick. I am the only one in my family that drives stick (Thank work for this :D).

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
sirplayalot said:
Heh, well the thing is I got a really big family and if anyone would ever need to drive my car they wouldnt be able to drive stick. I am the only one in my family that drives stick (Thank work for this :D).
Heheheheheh... That's a good argument for getting a stick - not only would the rest of your family not be able to drive it, but neither would most folks who would want to steal it... :)

Good luck on getting the Scion you want. The current xB model ends production the first part of December, but there will be a delay until everyone knows what the new model will be like. Dealers in THIS area are stocking up, as much as they can, on current xA and xB models expecting there to be a rush when the new models come out of people wanting the 'old' model. :)

Unless the 'new' model is really spectacular, I'd be one of those people rushing to get the old - if I didn't already have one.

The box is a lovable lil' critter. :D

Tomas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.