Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Is there some special sale going on in KY that we don’t know about?

Welcome to you both!

I’m sure you’ll find a local club soon enough.

In the meantime you have us. . .

·
Registered
133 Posts
dude where have all u kentucky pplz been ... i put up a forum up a couple weeks ago lookn for pplz. mabye we can all meet sometime and get something started ... I dunno .. talk to me

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
dude where have all u kentucky pplz been ... i put up a forum up a couple weeks ago lookn for pplz. mabye we can all meet sometime and get something started ... I dunno .. talk to me
We definitely need a local club. Spring is coming on fast. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
dont know where ... but this summer i am going to try and organize a get together if i can find enough pplz to attend ... other than that i am going to be entering in the carl casper auto show sound comp. in febuary

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Just an update for you guys, there is a scion club out of cincy. http://www.scionati.com They are sponsored by a dealership too. I've been reading their forums and quite a few of them hang out at the bumspot (see cincinnatistreetracing.com) every once in a while.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Where is the bumspot?
There's a whole forum post dedicated to it on the cincy street racing site I linked to above. There is a sticky with the location, but it's near the P&G headquarters

1 - 20 of 36 Posts