Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing as I didn't have much going on today, I decided to start snapping up some pictures for those who couldn't attend...

Blue xb from Scikotics SA (Not sure who's this is?) Interesting and innovative definately (I had pictures of the back but the audio wasn't all that show-level so I just took a good overall pic)

Jon's TC.. Clean Clean Clean..

Cody's XA... Alot different in person.. Looks like it's about to hop over a wall or something.. that bag ride is nuts!

Cody's Audio, very technical looking.. Nice components

De factor McGill XB

Clean and simple JL XB audio setup

Nes' XB

Another shot of Nes' XB

Raf's TC, looking really nice.. he got this thing like a mirror!

TC??.. Nice interior, fresh bodywork just needs to be buffed out a bit more and it's glass!

Scion's XB Trailer Queen... Very nice

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
A couple of mine.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
A few more.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Nice pics, does anybpdy have any word on who won what yet?
The only ones I know are:

KELMET of TSE one best xB, the very last pic.
Elegance one third
Cody with the white xA won best of show

·
Registered
691 Posts
The last pic, the one with all the screens? Is there an outside shot of it? I was just curious to see if it was one I recognized.

You didn't win anything?

As clean as your ride is I thought for sure you would walk away with something.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
The last pic, the one with all the screens? Is there an outside shot of it? I was just curious to see if it was one I recognized.

You didn't win anything?

As clean as your ride is I thought for sure you would walk away with something.

I didn't win anything, I guess I need a loaner system for shows.

I don't have a pic of the outside, it wasn't picture worthy. Once again I disagree'd with all the judges. Oh well:(

I was the first to be judged, and I'm sure that hurt my score card...

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
Do you have a showboard? With all the mods you have done, some of which are subtle, a showboard would help you out a lot.

The flashy stuff is what catches the judges eyes. I have been the victim of it myself a few times. I think everybody with subtle mods, like shaved side marker lights or smoothed door panels, should have a showborad listing all of that stuff.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Padanky said:
I didn't win anything, I guess I need a loaner system for shows.

I don't have a pic of the outside, it wasn't picture worthy. Once again I disagree'd with all the judges. Oh well:(

Woah you were there and I totally missed saying hi to you? Sorry about that... I'll hopefully see you at the next meet/greet...

Ps.. PM me when you get a chance..

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Do you have a showboard? With all the mods you have done, some of which are subtle, a showboard would help you out a lot.

The flashy stuff is what catches the judges eyes. I have been the victim of it myself a few times. I think everybody with subtle mods, like shaved side marker lights or smoothed door panels, should have a showborad listing all of that stuff.
Just what you can see up on the windshield. I still need something better.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Padanky said:
Just what you can see up on the windshield. I still need something better.

I need to get one made myself. But when I get one made, I want it to match my car well. So it will have to airbrushed and stuff, not going to be cheap.....lol.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
crazy_kat_matt said:
hey chris, you got aim?

I don't have anything. Just IM.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Wow, I can't believe you didn't even place. It's a pitty that the judges basically only cared about big systems and bling rims, and not the custom work, which looks factory on your car.

I can't believe that crazy motehrfucker Kelmet won xB, oh well, maybe he'll end up wrecking his ride, when he 'ghost rides' his car again.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
Wow, I can't believe you didn't even place. It's a pitty that the judges basically only cared about big systems and bling rims, and not the custom work, which looks factory on your car.

I can't believe that crazy motehrfucker Kelmet won xB, oh well, maybe he'll end up wrecking his ride, when he 'ghost rides' his car again.
I guess that is what happens when you walk around with a 18pk of Bud Light, then decide to take a long ride and almost f%^k up everyones drive. He almost rear ended like two people in the process. He should be banned from the next one.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It had a C/F hatch, a front lip, it was one of the darker colors (forget) maybe black. All interior audio/video. I'll check back through my pics. Nope, none.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yah, cf hood, hatch, and fenders. License plate Kelmet.

I followed him for about 30 sec iin the cruise, then got around as fast as I could.

I think next Expo, we'll need to enforce some rules at least.

·
Registered
229 Posts
next time somthing has to be done about the beer.... if u drink u cant ride. but i heard he was hangin outside his car drivin the whole time.... but since i did the hands on competition i had to wait till everyone left an me an my bro being the last ones to keep our hands on i gave it up so we can both haul butt to get in the cruise lol. an yea i bailed when we got around htown an hit I-10 cause i almost pee'd my pants lol drinkin 12 bottles of water does get to u. but the judgin to me could of been ALOT better.... i can understand about kelmets ride but i dont see how nestor got 3rd? wit a primer paint job? u know what i mean. an yeah the judges looked at more bling than custom work. im sure alot of good rides didnt get anything. but remeber since its a scion event they only do one class for each scion model. if it was a regular car show we would of had street,mild,wild. an best of show as well as best team.

cody wit his xA won best of show which was a big huge cup lol
tc:
1st was QUINA
2nd was JIN
3rd thao
xA
1st MARIA
2nd i forgot her name as well sorry
xB
1st KILLMAN AKA KERMIT
2nd unknown i think from scikotics
3rd nestor
judges choice award
ALEX aka Racer X from TSE

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
j0n said:
next time somthing has to be done about the beer.... if u drink u cant ride.
Really in general the beer/alcohol should have been after the show at the party. Too much stupidity happens when alcohol is put into the mix. Even those who are responsible end up being a bit irresopnsible...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts