·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to da' club!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
SkizoACE said:
Your box is fuckin pimp. We should roll together sumtimes, i've got a little bump in my car.
Thanks, where in Houston are you at? I'm in League City/Kemah, halfway between Galveston and Houston

You near Alvin? I just saw a RS 3.0 running along side of the college about 2 hours ago.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Skizo.....

Padanky, Skeeter, and myself are the few active people on here from Houston. Skeeter also has an Envy Green(and Lava xB).

We would love to have you hang out with us sometime. We are having a club meet(Team Scion Eyed) this Saturday Night @ 7:30ish at Hooters @ 1960 and 45N. You are welcome to come out and hang with us.

Hit me up any time if you have any questions about anything.

Look forward to meeting up with you some time soon.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bdonscion said:
Welcome Skizo.....

Padanky, Skeeter, and myself are the few active people on here from Houston. Skeeter also has an Envy Green(and Lava xB).

We would love to have you hang out with us sometime. We are having a club meet(Team Scion Eyed) this Saturday Night @ 7:30ish at Hooters @ 1960 and 45N. You are welcome to come out and hang with us.

Hit me up any time if you have any questions about anything.

Look forward to meeting up with you some time soon.
Sounds like a plan.

Ya, I have sent Skeeter a few pm's.

·
Registered
949 Posts
hey and welcome to clubxb anouther great site for you to check out is scikotics.com there are alot of people in your area...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
For all you H-Town dwellers, I might be coming to Houston for a couple of college football games this season. We might have to meet up and take some pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.