Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Whats up David! I don't know if you recognized me, but I was the one that came up tonight. Thanks for the T-Shirt!!!

Good to hear that y'all had a lot of business. Them guys on the motorcycles that rode in the globe looked like they were 15yrs old, crazy. We got front row to see the girls dancing, they where pretty good.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Padanky said:
Whats up David! I don't know if you recognized me, but I was the one that came up tonight. Thanks for the T-Shirt!!!

Good to hear that y'all had a lot of business. Them guys on the motorcycles that rode in the globe looked like they were 15yrs old, crazy. We got front row to see the girls dancing, they where pretty good.

Thanks again!
I recognized you from these boards and the first Tejas show. Thanks for coming by the booth. I hope to get a chance to walk around a bit today if not busy....

Yeah...those guys were small and the bikes looked small as well. That globe is pretty tight to put three riders in there. You should have seen the line for the wrestler that signed autographs......just huge!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts