Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few good ones.

Jambox was the only Scion entry.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was my favorite entry, so much potential!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I WAS LOOKIN AT THE BUG BEHIND THE VW TRUCK I HAD A 59 O WINDOW
BUT YES THE THINGS TO BE DONE TO THE TRUCK:eek: THE 3RD ONE BLACK WHAT SIZE RIMS
ON THE BACK WOW LARGE AND PROB A GRIP OF $$$

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the Black Challenger had 24" in back and 20" in front.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know Dion, he was the only scion there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know folks....I think it was only $50 bucks to show your ride and that gave you two 4 day passes. I think club repping or at least a solid group of Scion enthusiasts should be on the agenda for next year. There were over 800 vehicles at this show and not one Scion club or Dealership. Where was the big rig? I was there four days and never even got my freakin camera out...guess being busy is a good thing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
what do you mean a club waz not there ...... Jambox is part of Team Scion Eyed .......

·
Registered
112 Posts
Racer_X said:
what do you mean a club waz not there ...... Jambox is part of Team Scion Eyed .......
Yes and he represents Team Scion Eyed very well...you should be proud. My point is out of a show of over 800 custom rides where is club participation.

Oh and Chris thanks for shooting some photos. I never seem to have time to get that done. Never even saw the copper colored super extend a cab 8 wheel menace. Hell...I was there for four days!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Motoskin said:
Oh and Chris thanks for shooting some photos. I never seem to have time to get that done. Never even saw the copper colored super extend a cab 8 wheel menace. Hell...I was there for four days!!!!

No problem, I should've taken more.
Thanks for the ClubxB T-Shirt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts