Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you here in Houston?

If so where at? I am in League City (between Houston and Galveston)

I hear there is a meet at Burlington Coat Factory (Nasa Rd 1) on Wed. & Sat. nights from around 9 to 11. Supposed to be a bunch of Scions that hold the meet.

Any of you been to this meet?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well, Austin is more fun, but I always think of the Waco area as kind of being more truly central. But whatever! I'm ready for a road trip, as long as it isn't to El Paso.

So have you ordered an xB, day tripper?

·
Registered
691 Posts
We have chapters in Houston, DFW and San Antonio. Most of them get together monthly, sometimes even weekly.

I know the Houston chapter gets together weekly. I can set you up with their contact info if you would like.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FrankenScion said:
We have chapters in Houston, DFW and San Antonio. Most of them get together monthly, sometimes even weekly.

I know the Houston chapter gets together weekly. I can set you up with their contact info if you would like.

I hung out with a few of them at Impot Face-Off.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I'm in Houston....1960 and I-45 may be moving to Laporte....but I dont know yet. I drive a PW xB, and I am a member of Underground Evolution, and Scikotics.

·
Registered
229 Posts
wats going on... checkin out the site an it seems iight.. not bad for barly starting up... TSE in the hizzle 4 shizzle an on the se side of htown... an we used to hold the nasa rd 1 meet ups... but too many ricers as usualy at the import scene an got shut down last week.... but if u want come out friday nights at teaworks near amc 30 an 45 south its a pretty nice place wit less idoits an crowd control... workin wit houston-imports.com to get more meets going but slowly coming around... i actually invite padanky out this weekend for our meet so he can hang out wit other scions... we have a few guys near him and around him so theres always somthing going on... as well in ATX we have our crew in the 3 surrounding area's ... atx, hayes an killeen... an there doing good. should of came out 2 weekends ago an hit up the hayes meet which turned out pretty good wit the dealers an everyone else..

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
j0n said:
wats going on... checkin out the site an it seems iight.. not bad for barly starting up... TSE in the hizzle 4 shizzle an on the se side of htown... an we used to hold the nasa rd 1 meet ups... but too many ricers as usualy at the import scene an got shut down last week.... but if u want come out friday nights at teaworks near amc 30 an 45 south its a pretty nice place wit less idoits an crowd control... workin wit houston-imports.com to get more meets going but slowly coming around... i actually invite padanky out this weekend for our meet so he can hang out wit other scions... we have a few guys near him and around him so theres always somthing going on... as well in ATX we have our crew in the 3 surrounding area's ... atx, hayes an killeen... an there doing good. should of came out 2 weekends ago an hit up the hayes meet which turned out pretty good wit the dealers an everyone else..
What's up jOn. Good to see ya joined. I've been to Teaworks once, with a few of my Mazda buddy's. It was really packed, have they started parking across the street yet? I can probly make it out there this Friday. I just need to wash my ride.

Do you know anyone looking for some headlights or tail lights? They are the dual halo's (chrome) The tails are the black ones with the three circles w/ lights. I could bring them if you know of anybody. Or I'll trade for stock of either.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SirScion said:
Pandanky...I have some stock tails...but I reded them out.

The ones I have are some cheap Ebay ones. Had them on while I painted my stock ones.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts