Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Awesome pics...looks like your bikes popped up out of the toaster. Guess that makes the Pop-Cycles. :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
^^ Har! Har!! Awesome pics though. It's nice to see a rugged and rough xB!

Hotbox? Totally.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Superb!!

Now that's a beautiful thing, right there!

Always been one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what's next!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Looks like your box and the ground have become close friends, its huggin the road and looks sweet with that low stance. What rims you rollin on, its hard to tell in the pics. Very clean and love the chrome.

·
bB squad
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, the pleasure is mine.
The pics get resized here... full size images here:
http://teamkaotic.com/20070325

Awesome pics...looks like your bikes popped up out of the toaster. Guess that makes the Pop-Cycles. :D
Haha Taz, tha'ts funny!

Looks like your box and the ground have become close friends, its huggin the road and looks sweet with that low stance. What rims you rollin on, its hard to tell in the pics. Very clean and love the chrome.
Wheels are JLINE 6SL2 - 18x8 205/40 staggered offset.
I got some better pics here:
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f5/5191-pics-my-xb-finally-phase-1-a/

·
Registered
57 Posts
One of my ab fab xBs. I had no regrets about not getting a black box, and then I saw yours...

I notice you're up in the mountains - do you ever head down any forest service roads with that drop?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Frickin' sweeeeet! I saw those other pics of your box a while ago and they are the inspiration for the style I want my box to have. I've heard a few people say black & chrome wheels are overdone, but I say screw them! If it looks good do it! I do have one question though, I can't seem to find anything other than carbon fiber door handle overlays, where did you get the chrome ones?

·
bB squad
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One of my ab fab xBs. I had no regrets about not getting a black box, and then I saw yours...

I notice you're up in the mountains - do you ever head down any forest service roads with that drop?
That's the beauty of having air suspension, you can drive wherever you want. :D Yes, i've driven down those dirt fire roads before.

is the the RV parking lot up by Baldy? i've ridden up there before
I'm not sure, but it is somewhere near there. It was my first time there.

I've heard a few people say black & chrome wheels are overdone, but I say screw them! If it looks good do it! I do have one question though, I can't seem to find anything other than carbon fiber door handle overlays, where did you get the chrome ones?
Yah, even I think black wheels with chrome lips are played out, cuz there are so many out there (and ugly, cheap ones too). But it all boils down to the offset, size, and fitment of the wheels. If it looks good, it doesnt matter what color it is... green, purple, pink, it'll still look good.

Chrome handles, www.trdsparks.com :cool:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn I need to pick up some racks quickly. Seeing all these racks on all the rides really makes me want to pick some up. Maybe I would go surfing more if I had some racks to carry my board. Nice pics hotbox

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.