Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! looking fine. The stance on both of your rides is amazing.

·
Registered
762 Posts
HO

LY

SH!T

009 your car looks sicker than ever!!! i cant keep up with guys like you and aireck :(. much respect

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
lookin good! they do look better on your car than they would have on mine. they still aint wide enough to fill my flares. lol

·
bB squad
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

HO

LY

SH!T

009 your car looks sicker than ever!!! i cant keep up with guys like you and aireck :(. much respect
It's nothing... I hear you're doing major work to yours... can't wait to see it man. You keeping your kit right?!?

lookin good! they do look better on your car than they would have on mine. they still aint wide enough to fill my flares. lol
Man, what kind of flares you running that make the wheels not wide enough? LOL. thanks

wish i coulda been there :(
Ya, was hoping to see your ride too!

·
Registered
762 Posts
yeah im keeping my kit, and i am infact doing some major work to it. it should be pretty sick when im done :). your car just has "the look" though. im in love with it

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn, Lookin real good. Lovin those rolling shots of the ride Aireck. Are you getting any rubbing? I hope I can go as low without any rubbing. i also hate how this site distorts the pics also. Can we fix that? Mods where are u.

·
bB squad
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys

yeah im keeping my kit, and i am infact doing some major work to it. it should be pretty sick when im done :). your car just has "the look" though. im in love with it
Dude, can't wait!

Damn, looking hawt. Id be there too if I wasnt so shy. Looking solid guys!
Rich, I'll call you up next time! We didnt even plan this out until the last minute... I was only suppose to try on the wheels. :cool:
Then it just happened to be on the same day as the SE meet, and there we went.

One more pic i forgot:

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Whoa, three tight boxes in one pic! I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the pics, so many awesome mods on you guys boxes.

I can't imagine you guys faces when you see a speed bump or a steep incline.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.