Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro told me he saw a HOT PINK :eek: (Glow-in-the-dark bright!) xB in Nashville this week. Anyone know who this might be? I feel compelled to meet this person! We could possibly be twins seperated at birth or sumpthin! hehehe

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
FoxNBox said:
My bro told me he saw a HOT PINK :eek: (Glow-in-the-dark bright!) xB in Nashville this week. Anyone know who this might be? I feel compelled to meet this person! We could possibly be twins seperated at birth or sumpthin! hehehe
Hmm, not sure where the pink one is from, but the pink/black two tone is from Texas I believe.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Hmm, not sure where the pink one is from, but the pink/black two tone is from Texas I believe.
I saw that one in person at Roswell (the pink & black) The owners are cool although their names escape me right now. The interior is also pink. They did a great job on the paint.

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
FoxNBox said:
I see Dion's pic of the all pink one. If she is your twin, you're pretty hot!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw man that has GOT to be the one...could there possibly be TWO Hot pink xBs out there?

The Pink and Black one is extremely cool too:cool: ...Good and Plenty? hehe

So, was this all Pink one at Roswell? Where is the pic from Dion?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Pink and Black one is from Dallas and is part of StyleWagons too. I'm in StyleWagons but haven't met anyone but the club president Robin.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
FoxNBox said:
Aw man that has GOT to be the one...could there possibly be TWO Hot pink xBs out there?

The Pink and Black one is extremely cool too:cool: ...Good and Plenty? hehe

So, was this all Pink one at Roswell? Where is the pic from Dion?
I think Johnny posted that one awhile back. Not sure where he got it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the guy behind the car, drinkin the gatorade, is the owner... He's in touch with his inner pinkness. hehehehehe :p
j/k

I feel bad that we don't know who that lovely lady is. Bless her heart! She's like a clubxB super star and we don't know who she is! ;)

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
there was a pink xb sold not so long ago on ebay and i think it was located in Kentucky so who knows that might be it
you talking about the one that had the black Sportmax 002s and fender flares?
it was the same pink and black 2 tone as the one posted, and was down on the gulf coast, if I remember right from what the owners told me, it used to be a RS1.:(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.