Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a louder horn, any one know of any other Toyota/ scion horns that could be plug and played in? Say maybe off a Prius?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I want a louder horn, any one know of any other Toyota/ scion horns that could be plug and played in? Say maybe off a Prius?
eeeeewwwww prius its gonna sound gay lol jk :p . you can prolly use a older gen horn maybe off a corrola or camry you can just wire them up yourself its not too hard they mostly use only like 2 wires

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've got an ancient Oldsmobile horn waiting to be installed into my box. I've connected it to the battery a few times and nearly crapped myself (very loud).

I think you should be able to use any horn you want since it's just two wires.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All horns are designed pretty much the same right? So it should just plug right in?

A little DIY instruction here would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am getting this "FIAMM freeway blaster horn" for my 2011 scion xB. Just ordered from Amazon. Most of FIAMM horns are plug and play. It was pretty easy when I changed my 2010 4Runner with freeway blaster. I will keep you posted. I am actually new to scion as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why not rock the SickSpeed horns, I have been thinking of doing the Yellow ones for my box, I think it would go great with the Stingray Metallic. Anybody have these horns?

·
@HFDane on Instagram
6,304 Posts
Hella Super Tones (they're so much louder in person than this video)

Random interstate Hornblasters

Driveway test of the Hornblasters, my mom has heard them from almost 2 miles away, they're that loud haha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those Hella horns sound perfect but man those Air Horns sound like your driving a Locomotive, I'd love to have me some of those but I would run into trouble with those on my ride.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Those Hella horns sound perfect but man those Air Horns sound like your driving a Locomotive, I'd love to have me some of those but I would run into trouble with those on my ride.
I've done the Hella's on my 2010 and I like 'em a hella lot !!!!:D Plan on putting a set on my 06....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you have a hell of a time getting those horns on your '10 cuase just from the looks on my '11 the horns are going to be a pain to change.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Did you have a hell of a time getting those horns on your '10 cuase just from the looks on my '11 the horns are going to be a pain to change.
Not at all. I think I hadda move one from the original mounting point and put in new connectors but that was it. Hella easy...... ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts