Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
WOW!! even i wouldn't run that much camber! that car is hella clean though. love how everything including the side mirrors move in a different way. wonder how the did the rear doors and how much it would cost.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yellow_sub said:
WOW!! even i wouldn't run that much camber! that car is hella clean though....
I am not by any means, knowledgable about what is 'right' or 'wrong' when it comes to cars in the 'camber club', but that rear camber is just so...um...unique ( :D )would be a nice way to put it.

What impressed me was the clean install on everything. That and I find the background fantastic! I would love to travel to the mid-east (is that Dubai?), but alas, im a blonde haired white boy. Me thinks there might be some safety issues right now.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
well heres the camber on my car.

tire wear is crap with that so what their running is nuts! as for your safty over there you'd better plan on taking someone from there with you if you go.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yellow_sub said:
....as for your safty over there you'd better plan on taking someone from there with you if you go.
Yeah, I still need to get through Easter Europe in another month before I start planning another trip.

On another note, I probably would still travel alone. But then again, I would love to be one of those photographers who travel into war zones and the like to get pics of all the action.....should give you some insight as to my mental state. ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Man, that is trippy! As much as I like the look of negative camber, that is a bit too extreme for my taste. But the execution of the rest of the mods are certainly top notch IMO.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Crazy mods. Not cambered, It's bagged! Thats what happens when you bag a Honda. Here is a bagged Civic around Houston. It's just not as big as an Accord so it's not as extreme.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
heathenbrewing said:
I am not by any means, knowledgable about what is 'right' or 'wrong' when it comes to cars in the 'camber club', but that rear camber is just so...um...unique ( :D )would be a nice way to put it.

What impressed me was the clean install on everything. That and I find the background fantastic! I would love to travel to the mid-east (is that Dubai?), but alas, im a blonde haired white boy. Me thinks there might be some safety issues right now.
Jeddah is in Saudi Arabia. :) Oil money can make you do LOTS of things!!

Don't worry about the safety issues. Just say that you are from Sweden or Canada. ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!! Those dors are wicked awesome!!!! Totaly original. The camber is typical on an accord with bags though. Once he raises it up about 3 inches, its almost normal though. Just look at an accord even when it has springs on it. mass camber :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMM OK MMMMMMM WELL IT MMM?????
MMM WOW I HAVE NO WORDS FOR ONCE BUT ????? IT LOOKS GOOD FROM THE FREEWAY :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.