31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday May 20th 2007
Hoover Scion Throw Down 3.0 "Family Feud"
1-6 PM Registration starts at 12

Food, Music, Door Prizes, Vendors, Games, and Drawings

Activities For All Ages

Gamestop will be doing Video Game Contests

Numerous Vendors will be on hand with all the items you need to trick out your ride

Scion Toyota & Lexus Car Show with Awards & Prizes in Multiple Categories

Event Is Free To the Public

All Scion Toyota, & Lexus Owners Welcome To Enter Their Cars

More information as it becomes available

Call 205-978-2669 for Info Or Email Us At [email protected]

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
g

Due to circumstances beyond my control the Throw Down is on Hold until further notice. I am soorry and I knoow this will be a dissappointment to some people but at the present time our facility is too overstocked to hold the event..

Of course everyone could just come buy a car and that would solve the problem....so I guess the soloution is in your hands

Thannk you for your support We will let you know when this circumstances have changed

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since Throw Down Is on Hold we Scion owners of AL invite you to join us in Steele AL that day for:

I have Scion GLOM for the first fifty Scions that Show.

Lets take over this thing

Probably up against a few primer covered hondas with park bench wings and fart can mufflers we could dominate this competition

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres the plan for AL folks

OK, here is the first plan, I'm sure changes will be made to accomadate...

9am....Meet at Trussville Exit 143, there is a Cracker Barrel and a Longhorn (I think) steakhouse. We will meet in the Longhorn parking lot, more room.

We will roll out no later than 9:30. If you are running late, we will make exceptions, but trust me, if you are late from across town and the folks south AL are already there, we will pull out without you.

Next stop, the Rest Area at mile marker 165. We will do a freshen up and get everybody's car in shape. We will all pitch in and help with each other's rides, if you don't want others touching you car, just let us know...some folks are like that, no hard feelings. But please, try to start out with a clear car, we will need to devote more time to the folks that have travelled the farthest.
We will roll out to Steele when we are all cleaned and shined. Gates open at 11, we need to be there by then.

Any suggestions to ammend this are welcome.

Call me at 205-612-5794 for info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts