Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I like the honeycomb style lower two grills...anyone know if they have a top grill that matches these? anyone know?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ive seen one, but it was home made from an FX2 Grille. Looked good though.

What I did was get a BSP OEM Grill off someone. The Black goes good with teh lower grills.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good but not a fan of the thick border...where did you get the honeycomb plastic from though? is there enough to make an oem badgeless style one?

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
You may be able to find a grille with a thinner border that the lower mesh piece can sit behind, but it is not tall or wide enough to work by itself. Some other cars have similar grilles (i.e. Ford trucks) that possibly can be hacked and trimmed out to work... thought about that myself. But mine was designed to flow with the lids and look like it matched the lower grilles, and so it works for me :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope, none of the vehicles ive noticed with the same kind of grill would work...they are all sectioned off into too small of pieces.

·
Registered
15 Posts
All 3 sections with matching honeycomb looks awesome! How can I be original when everyone else comes up with the ideas first? LOL--one of these days I'll come up with something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.