Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Looks as if the someone ran the front end into a wall, but I will have to agree with the door.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
whoa!! alan! where have you been lately? haven't seen you around in a while.

yeah i like the door but the front end looks all squished

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Our local dairy used to run Divco milk trucks that looked like that, :)

I like the slider, but access to the rear seats looks like a pain.

I'd like to see it in person. :)

Tomas

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It reminds me of a Mini T2B.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
^^^ now there is a quote ^^^ Choice!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Here we go again.....

Stop acusing everyone else of making an xB when they decide to make a square car. The boxy car design has been in play for ages, Scion isn't the first to make it popular.

Some examples......

The Jeep. Designed in the 1940's and still VERY popular today.

Morris Mini. Originally designed in the late 50's and built new for the better part of 3 decades. Highly popular and soughtafter today.

Vw Bus. Split-window buses came out in the late 50's and they are so popular they made millions of them over their lifespan and are still made today as Eurovans. Early split-window buses are so sought after if you find one in good shape you can expect to pay as much as 20 times what they were worth brand new.

I didn't even include all the Japanese micro vans of the 1980's

So stop it with all this "look a boxy car so they are copying the xB" horseshit. Scion is no where near the first company to make a boxy car popular.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I only point it out in every thread like this because I am trying to prevent other threads like this from happening. Problem is it's not working.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
let it go man let it go.,

the world is full of um idiots and yeah . best to not stress on anything any idiot does .

and no i'm not calling anyone here an idiot just to make that clear.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And then there's the other side

The xB does have a somewhat unique look when compared to so many other small cars. Either we, we love our 2 '05 xBs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.