Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Wasn't the Fit supposed to be here in December?

I know someone who wanted to produce alot of parts for that car.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
admin said:
i am unsure of the rumors but according to the site and sales manager " a friend " around springtime.
Ah ok. I saw the Spoon Sports Fit at the JDM Theory show last January in J-town, SF. JDM Theory had it brought out to the show. Still had the race damage and cracked windshield on it then.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks like a Chevy Aveo, don't like it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Padanky said:
Looks like a Chevy Aveo, don't like it.
OMG!:eek: I said the same thing before looking at your response! Can't they make something that doesn't look like everything else on the road?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
OMG!:eek: I said the same thing before looking at your response! Can't they make something that doesn't look like everything else on the road?
Enter the xB..... :cool: Always imitated, never, ever duplicated! (Go away biters!!!)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Enter the xB..... :cool: Always imitated, never, ever duplicated! (Go away biters!!!)
LOL!! Bring it on!!!

Even the cube doesn't look too bad...NOT!!!;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Damn that's ugly, looks like.........well I'll just say it's ugly.
The xB rocks. I first saw them(it's called something else) when I was over in Japan on business, they've had them for awhile over there. Everyone puts body kits and wheels, spoilers, dvd players and all kinds of stuff on them. They are EVERYWHERE in Japan. Too bad it took us almost 10 years to finally catch on.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I agree the honda fit looks like a crossbreed of the Aveo, Matrix and xA. I personally like the Nissan Cube, then again, I like boxy-style vehicles. I'm also not a brand-boy, so I say, let's see what the comp has to bring.

Don't be surprised if we see a lot of cars looking like our lovely Scions; the automobile companies will go with what they think sells, and Toyota already has the one up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's too bad because I kinda like honda's, they tend to be lighter, get better mileage, and have more power than their competition. Unfortunately since 2001 they all got butt ugly and I won't buy another one. The xB is right there with the weight and HP comparison of the Civic's from 92-00 and should be a good all around efficent daily driver, which is what I am after. I have a 95 240SX with a Skyline engine and upgraded turbo if I want to go tear something up. I think if I can sell off my Turbo Civic HB and 4 Door LX I will only need a few $G's to cut a check for a new xB!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
hmm...which one should i take? 1.5L VTEC or 1.5L VVT-i? ill take our VVT-i one... :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey now... let's not hate on Hondas I haven't got rid of my Vic yet... come Febuary you can hate on them all you want :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
well, i dont really hate Hondas, they made good cars. its just that some people in fixed-up Civic, always cut me off without signaling... :mad:

do you think the new Toyota Yaris could complete with the Honda Fit?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have only had Hondas and never had a Toyota... I currently have 2003 Acua TL Type-S and 1994 Honda Civic sedan (soon to change) and i have had 1993 Honda Civic Del Sol that i sold in 1998. Liked the quality, apperance and durability of Honda.... Toyota's have been too dull looking for me until i saw xB.... :p

Anyways, getting back to Fit, i think it will do well because it's Honda.... Not sure it will have cult followings like Civic or Scion enthusiasts....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.