Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I think it's pretty damn good looking for a Honduh. Pretty good stats as well, Car & Driver had raving reviews about it and ranked it #1 in it's class. Above the Yaris

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I was reading about it in "Super Street", the Fit Sport auto comes with paddle shift on the steering wheel and you can actually hold the gear when you are in Sport Mode.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, been eyeing the Fit for a while now.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
yeah, i saw couple of those when i was going up to NorCal. it was on a Honda trailer.

i'd get one...

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm trying to get my gf to trade in her 03 civic sedan for a fit ;)

I checked one out last weekend. Quality-wise, it's really nice and a very good value. The Fit Sport is nice, but it a bit on the pricy side. I'd definitely get a Fit over a Yari..maybe even over an xA....as far as looks go, it doesn't match the uniqueness of the xB.

·
Registered
659 Posts

starting price is about 15k 1.5hp looks a lot like an Xa but lots of trunk room :rolleyes:

·
Registered
361 Posts
let me just say I wont be trading in my xb for it. it looks like an insight with out the rear wheel cover.

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^^^^^
TRADER!!! we have a imposter on the site. fit deez... oh is it quicker than the box?

·
Registered
79 Posts
quicker and way better suspension. I miss the box a little but my girlfriend has one so its still like I have one :p

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
TheDanger said:
quicker and way better suspension. I miss the box a little but my girlfriend has one so its still like I have one :p
Guess you better hang on to the G/F!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love Hondas, and was considering the FIT, but I had to replace my commuter car quickly, so I went with the xB which was more available. I've owned several Hondas and Toyotas, and the xB drives more like a Honda anyway. :) I do really like the cargo space flexibility of the FIT, but the xB has more passenger room, and I usually end up driving to lunch. :) Another thing I like about the xB is how unique it is.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
TheDanger said:
well I did trade my xb in for it and im loving it! Now I just gotta start the modding...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
admin said:
I looked at a fit the other day just for kicks...

Its ugly as hell i can say that for sure.... I do like the Cargo area though since the seats fold fully down and you can put a good amount of stuff in there.

Its very similiar to a xA with extra trunk space..
I agree with you, Tommy (although there are cars that look alot worse.) One of my co-workers just got one last week (her Dad is a big Honda fan), so I've had a chance to test drive her's. It does have great cargo space, and I do like that flat floor. But it seems too cramped inside for me. Plus I don't like that blind spot on the rear corners. But that's just me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well im 6'3" and fit perfect in it and no really sure what blind spot you are referring to? Guess I just use my mirrors and turn my head....but yea squirrel the box is gone...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.