Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Taking My Girlfriends Little Brother And Sister Home And Well.... I Black Great Dane Freaking Ran Into The Road... My Car Is Nasty Now...

There Is No Fender Well On My Driver Side..... My Front Bumber Is Cracked..... My Underglow Tube Is Ok .. Thoue..

The Bottem Lip On My Front Is Hanging .. So I Getto Riged It Up To Stay So I Can Drive.. Its Not Good And I Dont Know If My Inshurance Sp? Will Take The Clame And If Anyone Has A Great Looking Body Kit That I Can Buy The Front Bumber Off Of.. Thanks .. The Box Boy

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Damn that sucks. Also, note if its under the title "Articles", it means its a Tech Article on how to do something, or its a DIY page. This is just general discussion stuff.

thanks
scotty

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Damn, a great dane, that sounds worse than a deer

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i dont know how to post under anything else.. im a retard i guess... but man me and my box have been thue a lot of bad luck.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Ouch, glad you're OK.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
toyotaxb said:
How old are you that you can't spell-- THOUGH or THROUGH???

The failures and shortcomings of our pathetic educational system scare me. Theboxboy is clearly an example.

Thank you for that public announcement, you may leave now secure in your spelling prowess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.