Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, Scionpro, and Killer Glass!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brooklynese!!!!

It is! its in Brooklynese! Hey oohhh forgetaboudit...dats where i'm from and dis is how we sound when we speak. Hey its different than all the other sites and caught your attention so it must be working. It is not easy trying to make words appear in print how they would phonetically sound in a particular accent. I have a degree in English lit from Fordham University. The site is all in fun...its satirical. Bada Bing! Watch da Sopranos and yous will know what I mean. Life is good and fun just roll with it. These Scion cars are just as fun! Look at my xB its a N.Y. Taxi for good sakes!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Scionpro said:
It is! its in Brooklynese! Hey oohhh forgetaboudit...dats where i'm from and dis is how we sound when we speak. Hey its different than all the other sites and caught your attention so it must be working. It is not easy trying to make words appear in print how they would phonetically sound in a particular accent. I have a degree in English lit from Fordham University. The site is all in fun...its satirical. Bada Bing! Watch da Sopranos and yous will know what I mean. Life is good and fun just roll with it. These Scion cars are just as fun! Look at my xB its a N.Y. Taxi for good sakes!
:D :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Killer Glass is such an amazing product. After seeing Frankenscion's in person I was just amazed at how bright it was.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's on my wish list for Christmas...now if I can just get my girlfriend to read this post....:eek:

·
Registered
284 Posts
killerglass did my car as well

i will try to get some pics up as soon as i can

·
Registered
426 Posts
You know its tough when you dont need to go to home depot to get a hammer. Just pop your hood.

·
Registered
310 Posts
wow!!! im definitely getting one of these in blue!!

i wish i could get one for the deal price after xmas :(
if i can manage to save $150 with all the xmas shopping im doing, i'll hit this up!

oooo or maybe ask for this as a gift! yeah!

definitely loving it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Steve is a great guy.

I worked with him to get a seto of the stainles trim for my xB and not only did he take care of me fast, he got my kit modified the way I wanted it as well.

Many thanks to Steve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.