Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, im thinkin, if i happend to have 4 12's, and i wanted to put them in the xb, in the hatch ofcourse, you think they would fit? and also, would the warrenty be voided or anything?

anyone else have 4 12's in the xb??

wat do you think about puttin then under seats?

·
Registered
25 Posts
<----- have had (2) 12's for about 3 months, adding (2) more as i type, grand total of (4) in the rear hatch :) building the box out of fiberglass & MDF firing into the box, i'll let ya know how hard it hits when it's done

·
Registered
50 Posts
4 12's would be too much weight in the back IMO for a daily driver. I have 2 12's in a custom fitted MDF enclosure in my hatch, and that alone added a good amount of weight. The rear sags about a 1/4 of an inch lower than the front. I thought about adding 2 more, but if i decide to do that down the road i will remove the rear seat and build an enclosure there for better weight distribution.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I feel sorry for your ears.....I have 1 Alpine 12 in a pre-fab ported box from Best Buy and when I'm watching a movie in DTS, like Jurasic Park, and the Bass kicks in it's deafening. I guess I'm just getting too old though....maybe the saying is right "If it's too loud, you're too old!!" :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.