Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I'm kinda stuck on what to do...I'm starting to like CF more and more. Since black is the most common i strive to be different, but i may be too late. I already have a CF wing and hatch handle cover. But I like the sliver and blue kevlar.

So here are my questions:

1. Should i mix the colors or should i just stick with black since thats what i started with?
2. I want to take off the black tape around the windows, do you think it will still look good if i got the CF for that after i take off the tape?

Also I know i can get the black candied, but that might ba a little out of my spending range, i mean the CF is already expensive enough...but hey its always a possibility, plus its like the best of both worlds...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Okay guys I'm kinda stuck on what to do...I'm starting to like CF more and more. Since black is the most common i strive to be different, but i may be too late. I already have a CF wing and hatch handle cover. But I like the sliver and blue kevlar.

So here are my questions:

1. Should i mix the colors or should i just stick with black since thats what i started with?
2. I want to take off the black tape around the windows, do you think it will still look good if i got the CF for that after i take off the tape?

Also I know i can get the black candied, but that might ba a little out of my spending range, i mean the CF is already expensive enough...but hey its always a possibility, plus its like the best of both worlds...
okay
1. start with what you already have cause it's gonna be costly to replace what you have and then get more stuff plus silver and blue CF stuff is always more pricey than black CF.
2. i don't see a problem with that since thats what i'm gonna do but then again it'll match my hatch and fender flares.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd keep to a single color.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I'm with Chris on this one.

Your with me on all of them! ;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
if you strive to be different, you wont do CF! haha im just playin.

i would do just straight up black. it looks the best outta everything, unless its candy coated to match the body PERFECTLY. a lot look like poop IMHO. just do black i would say.

scotty

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, when i say candy, i was thinking like that one orange candied CF hood that was up for sale a while back. So still the black CF with the blue candy adding sort of a blue tint to it, i stead of the blue CF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.