Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys trying to figure out which way to go with the bags. Been comparing a few kits Suicide Doors kit/F.B.I/Universal Air/Custom pieced together kit and with the kits being so similar I cant decide....

All seem to be similar (air lift front struts, s.s. rear bags) and the only difference seems to be tanks/compressors. Is there a benefit to 1 tank/compressor over 2tanks/2compressors????

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm running one tank with two compressors. It fills up a lot faster than just one.

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
just like taz said^^^^^^^^^it does fill faster and if you have more than one tank its more air to play with

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
email sent ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
If anyone is even thinking about the Airlift struts...hit up Dustin. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just put in the bolt on kit Dustin sold with digital and i love it. just did a few cut to the back end of the brackets for the valve to fit but other then that no problems here. we finished everything in 1 day ( with the right tools ) with only 3 people.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
i just put in the bolt on kit Dustin sold with digital and i love it. just did a few cut to the back end of the brackets for the valve to fit but other then that no problems here. we finished everything in 1 day ( with the right tools ) with only 3 people.
I'm gonna have to sic the pic police on you if we don't get some shots soon.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
i got hooked up from universal and i love my set up as well i also got the dakota digital gauge with auto lift and man it kicks ass!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Does Anyone Remember What (shorter) Rear Shock Is Recomended For Bags. I Think Theres A Sensatrack That Will Allow A Full Drop Instead Of Sitting On The Stock Inner Bump Stops.

so your saying that if we go with that the sensatrack shock for the rear we can get a little lower? i have 19" x 8" TCevo wheels, does that make much of a difference?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what do you guys when running digital management do you think one five gallon tank would be enough? I dont plan on playing with switches or anything just want to ride looooow with the ability to lift if needed.

would one be enough???

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
what do you guys when running digital management do you think one five gallon tank would be enough? I dont plan on playing with switches or anything just want to ride looooow with the ability to lift if needed.

would one be enough???
One five gallon will work just fine.

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah i would agree with the tazz man, 1 tank is fine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.