Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ScioNRG MO is going, are any other midwest clubs gonna be showing?

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I wish I could go to this show but my dad won't let me. :( Sorry.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Naw car isnt at that kinda level yet so I cant justify spending the entry fee for it really. For that matter, I dont think my car will ever get there. Instead I have a Scinergy Nebraska meet up on the 30th. Cheaper and more my speed.

Scotty

·
Registered
126 Posts
Some ScinergyIA people are heading out to Chicago for Exposed. I do know of anyone entering HIN

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Most are not going to HIN proper. You need to roll in on Friday and that means an extra hotel day too. We are all showing at exposed. It's right there and it's free. Check the details:

Scion Exposed Chicago

ScinergyIA will have about 3 or 4 cars there as of now including mine. Should be a lot of fun!

-Alex

·
Registered
691 Posts
Scikotics will have members from Iowa, Okla, St. Louis, Ark., Ind., and, of course, Chicago there.

I can't wait, I'm going but I'm going to have time to do anything new to my car. :( Too much stuff to do with my new business.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was in Chic-town a few weeks ago and we went to a bar kind of downtown that had a mech. bull! I say we go there.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
look me up when you get there. We will be set with 2 BOP xBs and a bsp xA sporting the ScioNRG banner. The name is Tim in case you didn't guess. I finally look forward to meeting a bunch of my online buddies (mainly Thr Griz).

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sure thing, It'll be me and Griz with our boxes and two tCs (RS1 and FM) for sure. There's a few going out the night before but I dont know if we'll get parked together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts