Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI...

SE Chicago is gearing up to represent at HIN (McCormick Place) on the 25th. We currently have 30 cars registered and are trying to reach a club goal of 40. :cool:

If you're available please stop by and show some love. If you want you can still register, as well.

For a little more info, please click here...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108754

I've meant to post info here in the past and have just kept forgetting. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
DAMN! That's some strong representation!

If it wasn't the last freakin' Saturday of the month, I'd totally be down for showing. As it is, I'm just hitting the Chicago HIN in July and not both. Too bad they aren't doing it in KC again. That was way nice.

Anyway, good luck SE Chicago! Show those tuners what you got!

-Alex

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If we do it big for this event, we have big plans for the future. So, imagine how many folk we can we'll get for July if we represent well at this event.

Btw, Alex, the JB weld held and the grills look great. Cya in July patna.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Im in for the one in July also, just to much stuff going on right now and it doesnt help that i ran over a giant piece of wood a couple of days ago. good luck to you guys and hope you get a really good turn out.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My connection or something is being dumb, but I could still see most of the shots.

I'm sorry I had to miss it, looks like a great time!

Did SE hire the grafitti guy or was that part of HIN?

Anyway, the grilles on yours look great! Congrats on the trophy!

-Alex

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SE brought in the 'urban' artist to help draw attention to our area and along with the hot ladies and breakers we were able to keep a steady flow streaming by the scions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts