Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've been looking at the SE threads. I here there is also a scion event. Some of you guys are coming down to my home town and I'd like to meet you guys/ladies. And if you need any help while down here, Im well connected, and respected so feel free to ask. So who's comming to the MIA?

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
JdmScionBb said:
Okay, I've been looking at the SE threads. I here there is also a scion event. Some of you guys are coming down to my home town and I'd like to meet you guys/ladies. And if you need any help while down here, Im well connected, and respected so feel free to ask. So who's comming to the MIA?
The Scion event is the SL South Beach thing. Only the people who won can get in. I'll be in Miami (I won the trip). Hopefully I'll get to see you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be there. Its south beach!!! And the chapter liason for SL here invited me yesterday cause she knows how much repect I have for the west coast.

Well if anyone needs any help or anything call me.
My name is Eddie (786) 312-4586

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
JdmScionBb said:
I will be there. Its south beach!!! And the chapter liason for SL here invited me yesterday cause she knows how much repect I have for the west coast.
Well if anyone needs any help or anything call me.
My name is Eddie (786) 312-4586
hey eddie, i think it'll be a great experience for you to go to HIN.
Reppin 4R8! ;)

·
Registered
873 Posts
i'm hoping to make it to HIN Miami. but we will see my SE brother and sisters been asking about doing some party action. we will see what happens. damn going from HIN Honolulu to HIN Miami.

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Scion Event

I'm coming. Need to get from the airport to the hotel... what is the best way to do it. Will be staying at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. I arrive next Thursday at about 6pm on US Airways.

Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pastormatt, take the 836 EAST whis is the main highway leading to miami beach, when the highway ends, go to Ocean Drive and make a left, it will be at the end of ocean drive about a mile down. If they have a shuttle, I recommend you take it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any one looking to party, I know a great club that we can do some after HIN partying. www.clubspace.com

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Hey you should meet the Miami winners at the airport and give us rides to our hotel. LOL. Get your Scion friends and bring them too. LOL

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is everyone staying at the Lowes. Cause if that is the case, we might be able arrange that. How many people are there? If we can get this worked out, I can bring it up at the SL meet tonight.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Is everyone staying at the Lowes. Cause if that is the case, we might be able arrange that. How many people are there? If we can get this worked out, I can bring it up at the SL meet tonight.
You have a club in Florida with the initials SL?

I think about half are at the Loews hotel and the other half are at the Doubletree Surfcomber.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
You have a club in Florida with the initials SL?

I think about half are at the Loews hotel and the other half are at the Doubletree Surfcomber.
I know all the people that arrive on my plane from KC are staying at Loews. I think all the Mods and Chapter presidents are staying at the Surfcomber.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pastor matt, correction, you make a left on collins, not Ocean. A left on Collins Dr. and a mile down on your right, you will see the hotel.

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Thanks

Yes.. all the scion event winners are staying at the same hotel.. however we are not all coming in at the same time obviously. Rides would be cool with our Scion buddies though!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for the info and looks like I might just have to catch a shuttle.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FrankenScion, Its Scion Evolution, Sorry. I keep saying SL, and I meant SE. Thanks for catching that. Even though Im not part of Scion Evoultion, but I still represent and show my respect.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.