Scion xB Forum banner

HIDGuy.Net HID Kits For 04-06 Scion XB - Not just another Vendor

6K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  dgoizo 
#1 · (Edited)
We have been on Club Xb For a while and most of you know us and what we can offer for your box. But its a new year and we are changing things up with the come of the new year. What separates Vendors from each other? What Brands they carry? How many Ads they have on the forum or internet? To some this might matter a great deal, but to many information and reasoning to questions as to why their product should be purchased is what most are looking for.

Most Vendors, and we are not aiming at vendors here by any means just sell HID kits and lighting and do not have a great deal of information or knowledge of what they are selling. So what happens when something goes wrong? At HIDGuy.Net we understand how our HID kits work and how a basic function of a HID ballast and Bulb's work. Not only do have information on HID's we can help you trouble shoot problems with your HID Kits. We have posted these kits before as soon as they started to sell them, but we feel that we must post them again and explain the reasoning WHY our hid kits are different then Ebay kits, Most internet Retailers and what separates us in HID and Automotive lighting.

So again we are proud to announce our great success with our Slim Ballast HID kits. Please Keep in mind that these are Conversion HID Kits and not Retrofits! Retrofits involve D2 HID kits and retrofitting projectors in a Headlight Set up to give you crisp clean bright Lighting. We sell each Kit for $130 with free Ground Shipping In the United States.
Each2x HID Guy Slim Ballast
2x HID Guy Bi Xenon Bulbs
1x HID Guy H4 Bi-Xenon Relay Harness and all Mounting Brackets for ballast and Relay.

Each Ballast is made of High Quality Aluminum and is rubber injected to make internals shock proof, dust proof and Waterproof.
**All Ballast are waterproof but we do not recommend to submerge any HID Ballast underwater.
Our Ballast Internals Convert all DC current to AC current and control amperage through start up to put less strain on the HID kit and your your cars Headlight electrical system. Which most kits are DC and offer no kind of conversion and pull Sporadic Amperage and voltage which is very unsafe for your Cars electrical system and HID kit.
We also offer the option to upgrade your standard 35 Watt Ballast to 55 Watt for a more intense and brighter light. As seen in the picture above our 55 Watt Ballast are not that much bigger then our 35 Watt Slim Ballast.
We provide a Quality HID Relay Harness to Control the High Low function along with a Plug-n-Play fitment up to your stock harness. No more random pins to plug into your stock harness exposed.
All of our bulbs are made of high quality fused quartz glass and have percist mixtures of gas and salts to bring you nice crisp clean colors when ignited by the arc produced from the ballast.

If anyone has any more questions please feel free to email us at Sales@Hidguy.net. Please keep in mind that this HID Conversion Kit is for the stock US Spec Headlights. For aftermarket projectors please contact us to get you the right kit for your car.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Just posting a couple examples of our work and our HID's on other Vehicles besides xB's. We carry Kits for all cars. We carry LED bulbs and a bunch of other stuff for other cars.

Chevy TrailBlazer
We replaced the original grill with a Billet Grille, Added the fog lights, Changed all the regular Lighting to LED and HID's.

---------- Post added 02-25-2012 at 06:23 PM ----------

One of the New Dodge Durangos! Replaced the Low beams and the Fog lights with our 25 watt 5202 HID kit !

We changed out the old OEM stock bulbs on this new Dodge Challenger to a Purple Bi Xenon HID kit!

#19 ·
With the last customer we had that had the sonar headlights it turned out to be 9006 for low beams and h1 for high beams. Can be positive because we were told from the manufacture that h1 was for both high and low beams. So pull your bulb and check if not shoot us a photo of that bulb and we can guide you from there. The fog lights will be 9006 as well.

#25 ·
Do all your HIDs have the shields? Saw you put em in a non projector in the trailblazer... Also what's up with Steve's micro ballasts? anyone seen/used these? Very interested in HIDs though!!

---------- Post added 06-28-2012 at 12:15 PM ----------

Also, I'm interested in doing a full LED conversion, I feel the prices are high, Could there be some sort of savings for buying all the kits? I feel I could do a conversion for much less by just buying the right size LED bulbs..

#28 ·
Not to sure what his ballast consist of. Wouldn't be able to tell you about someone else product. What i can tell you is that ours are made out of quality high impact aluminum. Rubber injected for shock, water and dust proof. Regulates amperage during start up and operation time with no spikes in voltage putting extra stress on your car. As far as the LED is concerned, what did you want to convert to LED?

#29 ·
Sounds nice but I need projectors before I go HID. I want to do everything but the headlights I guess to LED. I will be getting some LED tails sometime so as far as things go back there I'd only need reverse and signals, and high mount brake lights. I really like those front signals you have though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.