Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have those f1 h.i.d system on their ride. do you like them. do they look good. are they real hid's?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i was rockin BMW M3 headlights. i really liked them. they were bright, had good cut off, and definetly were good. no glare or blinding!

·
Registered
296 Posts
You know I have them and like them! If you got questions hit me up they are real hids for sure, no flashes from folks with the built in glare guards on the H4's. And yeah there are a few guys on here with them in but I'll let them post on thier own. And you save a bit till the end of the month!

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
I got Hids and love them the light output is great its a more brighter beam lights up more than the regular bulbs do . Ive had mine for like 4months now have zero complants with them. Best investment i ever made :)
Got mine from 365motorwerks (zack)

·
Registered
526 Posts
i was rockin BMW M3 headlights. i really liked them. they were bright, had good cut off, and definetly were good. no glare or blinding!

hey scotty how did you get the m3 hid to fit did you retro it???? do you still have your high beams???? thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I have a set of adapters that allow the D2SR (I think thats what they are) to fit into the adapter, and go into the headlight housing like stock. I had a non-related electrical problem in my xB though, and was forced to remove them before dealership work. (just didnt want any hassle). No I didnt have highs, but honestly never needed them. If interested, theyre up for sale. I gottem from Padanky and they even have an installation manual on CD. Ill throw in the adapters if interested. Just PM me.

Scotty

·
Registered
296 Posts
Adapters are usally Casper Shield (Casper Electronics) they fit both the D2R and D2S bulbs, they are pretty sweet made out of a chunk of billet! If you can get the D2R bulbs as they are made to work in a reflector type housing..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.