Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Uber Noob
7 Posts
Hey PhatBB,

I'll have to keep an eye out for you, I'm in Auckland too.
I know what you mean about buying parts, everything has to be imported from the US or Japan and costs a fortune for postage.
Theres a fella selling grill mods on Trademe at the moment but you may want to look into a full body kit first.

Have a drive down Gt Sth Road to Otahuhu theres a yard down there with some FOTB BB's with some pretty hardcore japanese mods.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My bB was sold in nz I got it off a classifieds second hand. moved out to the country and my lexus/Altezza was a real gas gazzler so had to shift down and move onto a smaller engine car and have had nothing but fun with the bB. Its a great little machine. and I'm just starting to add a few mods as I go. a strut brace as I live down 18 k's of twisty road and a unsealed road at the end.. also have a cold air intake on its way from overseas to fit. The car will never be as fast as the lexus/altezza but it wins on fun points. I was inspired after seeing pics of my friends 2 XBs in the states. he has 3 now and all customised and looking way cool.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts