Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hi i am new 2 this website. i think you all have SWEET rides. i have owned my xb for almost a year & i love it!!! i am as you all should know from the beautiful island of GUAM. i hope i can meet alot of new friends here :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Let's see some pics.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Cool, Guam is in the house! I have some friends who were over there, wonder if you've heard of them (they may be still there....)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Lets see some pictures of beautiful Guam...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

just 2 let all of u know. i do own a xb...my family love it. most especially with the gas prices so damn hi, our xb is GREAT with gas mileage!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so... am i officially a part of the CLUB XB??? what i mean is i CAN run the stickers?
here on guam there is a club scionrg or something like that, was asked to join but in scionrg here we gotta attend a few meetings. i mean to be part of a car club here it DOES take up alot of your time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
joetina671 said:
so... am i officially a part of the CLUB XB??? what i mean is i CAN run the stickers?
here on guam there is a club scionrg or something like that, was asked to join but in scionrg here we gotta attend a few meetings. i mean to be part of a car club here it DOES take up alot of your time.
:) HAFA ADAI TODU MAULEG:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would like to meet all or even some females on this site. Just to say hi, hello & just simply make new friends...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.