Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently moved here from Norcal...Not too many mods yet, but future ones will include exhaust, intake and Greddy SC. In the meantime, those of you with dogs, any suggestions on what speakers to use to deliver decent bass/midrange and where to mount (obviously the rear cargo area is a no-no since my dog will be there)...Thanks and Hi!

edit for Pic from today's Square/Round Mystery Cruise. Great meeting you all! Fun Drive (esp. freeway home ; )

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
welcome to the club...

im around your area also... eagle rock/highland park area... you should come out to one of the meets like the arcadia every wednesdays...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome! Ryan, you into V-dubs too I guess--aircooled or water? I used to have a rabbit back in the day w/ 2 liter swap (still miss it)! When/where is the next Arcadia meet?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
victorr said:
Thanks for the welcome! Ryan, you into V-dubs too I guess--aircooled or water? I used to have a rabbit back in the day w/ 2 liter swap (still miss it)! When/where is the next Arcadia meet?

hahaha, nah not that kind of vdub (although ive always wanted to own an old school bug), its my girls initials - "VW"... sorry... :D
next arcadia meet is tomorrow, i think... check out the regional meets section under "west" or search "arcadia"... sorry i dont know how to post links yet...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
New Pics
Added:
Exterior
Pond Rear Spoiler
Webasto Sunroof
3 in. peep mirrors
Esam Visors
Cleared Headlights
Candied Tails
JDM Fogs
Rear Wiper Delete--hoping to get it shaved
JDM License Plate LOL!
Yakima Rack
JP Sides--will be installed after winter
Parto-D front Lip--after winter
Suspension
Eibach Pro-kit
Hotchkis Strut Bar
Pro-stop Ceramic Pads
15" Hayashi Racing Wheels--after winter
15" ATS Cups--coming in a week!!
OTG camber shim/spacer--after winter
Engine
Fujita SRI
DCRH
2.25" Custom Mandrel Bent Exhaust (Magnaflow muffler & resonator)

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
wow

youve been busy looks good cant wait to see the rest of list added :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.