Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps, I am brad and I am 23. I got my xB 2 days ago and cant wait to do some mod's. I had to drive over 100 miles just to get my 3.0... and it is nice to see that there is this great site to share info about our xB's. Hope to get some pics up soon.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard, and Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast. Get them mods going and posts some pics!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome and congrats dude!:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
#375 is in the house! Just picked up my ride

Hey everyone.. I just got home from the Scion dealership with my new green Scion. We're #375. Supposedly, there were only 21 shipped to Hawaii, and I got the one of the last three. We're stoked. I'm looking forward to driving it around town and meeting my fellow xB Envy Green buds.
-Mimf

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congrats on your new Ride and Welcome to the Scion Community!

·
Registered
24 Posts
From the Mimf

We're going to the beach tomorrow, so I plan on adding some new pics. Don't mean to make you guys jealous or anything. :cool:
I'm very happy with the purchase so far, but now I'm sweating because I have to sell my old car. They just don't offer enough on the trade-ins!

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Mimfy said:
We're going to the beach tomorrow, so I plan on adding some new pics. Don't mean to make you guys jealous or anything. :cool:
I'm very happy with the purchase so far, but now I'm sweating because I have to sell my old car. They just don't offer enough on the trade-ins!
i totally understand...they wanted to give me like $500 for my 94' Volvo 850glt TURBO and i was like NO! ha ha..but i do understand that they have to be able to also sell it to someone and make something on it...so i sold my volvo at my dad's dealership for close to $2,300! :D i win....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Now, how to customize when you ain't got no cash...

You got a good price for the car. Just goes to show you how much dealers rip people off. The xB, in my opinion, is a decent price, terrific in fact in the case of the RS3. We were debating about upgrading hte rims, but actually the wheels it comes with are okay. I once saw, no kidding, white rims with a yellow center that looked like a daisy. I liked it, but if my husband would never drive my car if I put those on.
After I picked up my xB yesterday, we went motoring around and of course it started raining. I should have come home right away and slapped a 2" coat of wax on that thing. What kind of car wax you guys use? We like Mcguires...

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
honuio said:
Hi All,
I am the proud owner of a RS3 from the Big Island #1333 with a manual tranny. Pretty happy with stock envy green and all. Please to meet y'all. toodles, honuio
we should start a Hawaii RS3 thread... Try to round up all the Envy owners out in the middle of the Pacific. Geez, how many did they ship to the Big Island? Maybe 3 or 4?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.