Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ..i am neel. i am thinkin about getting an xb soon.. needed some input on whats good to get wit the car. thank you
neel

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome. I assume you are asking about options from the dealer. I would advise against buying your options when you purchase the Box. You can find many more places to buy and MUCH lower prices. Look at the pics posted on this site and others, ask the peeps on here what they have done, where they bought and how much they paid. We are all glad to answer questions and help a fellow Scion owner to get the best deal they can.:D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Buy the base model, you can do double the amount of mods for the price of the dealer installded goodies. Do get the Cruise Control though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. i am about to go test drive one tommorow.. and see how it is.. I was just told that they come in 4 different types i guess models.. which i think is wrong info.. but lets see.. just need basic things like power windows, cruise etc..

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Everything you need (PW, PDL, Keylessremote, etc.) come standard. Just pick your color, transmission, then drive off and start modding!

As it was said already, I'd pass on the "available" options, but do consider CC.

Have fun on the test drive!

Oh yeah, be sure to get the "best" color.... Polar White!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
If you are able to take a drive, I would say either Scion of Glendora, or Longo. They seemed very nice when I was there.

Yes, the '4 different models' bull is a lie....better than what I was told though...I was told the xB had 160hp LOL didnt believe it though...they also tried to screw me out of my keyless entry.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
color options as to right now is black or white.. .. being a wheel hore anything goes on these colors.. bronze/blac/gold/silver/red/..etc

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know..just tryin to find the color wit which most wheels will look good... at the same time looks clean..

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
If you want LOOKS clean AND STAYS clean...get white, if you want LOOKS clean, and you have to wash it all the time, get black.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
PW gives you both... plus, if you live in a hot climate, it can be 119 out side, and you can safely put your hand on the roof of your xB.....just TRY and do that with a black one!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i live in anaheim so.. but anyhow i am goin to go test drve it today and see what i feel about the box.. and i hope by next week i can decide on what coilover to get.. i need ur help guys.. i need help with suggestion and what good for the xb..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.