Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saying hi. thought i'd join because i bought a 06xb manual trans. on saturday. anyways its my daily driver, i have a s14 that i track. the xb will remain fairly stock until my s14 has no more problems. just plan on doing suspension and wheels. time for pics i guess.

first the scion

and a few of my s14.

some road racing/drifting in arizona.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i've found some good info on this site compared to others already. hopefully i'll stick around =P

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome! I dig your S14 also!

BTW, it always starts off as "just suspension and wheels" with the xB's, and suddenly....... well you know!! (Nice color choice BTW!
)

·
Registered
206 Posts
nice to meet ya!! nice xb and s14....sr20det??? jdm rocks...
aloha..
jon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys. i just want to get some coilovers, i want the cusco ones, but it looks like i can get a deal on some tein ss-p's and without the wait. i was looking at hotchkis or trd sways and later on some wheels. going for 16x8+25f 16x8+20 set of work equips or eurolines. not sure on the style yet. i just want an oem spoiler, no huge aggressive aero for this car. i 've learned to hate fiberglass since i exploded so many parts on my 240. leaving the engine stock for now just because i like the quietness and efficiency. thats it for now, i'm prepping my s14 for paint soon, so maybe i'll post pics of that later on.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! I remember when my PW looked like yours. For about three hours after I got it home from the dealer. Cool shots of the S-14.

·
Registered
546 Posts
nice PW fresh out of the dealer look. btw your s-14 is beautiful, we just finished up graphics on one of those at the shop, If you have ever heard of Casper Canul, check out his car, we just did his graphics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.