Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know im not the onley xb in north carolina let me know where you at i need some peeps to roll with lone wolfing it is kinda lame so let me hear you xb's!:)

:cool: -synapse-:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm part of the 'Carolina Crowd' but pulling up the South end. I just got my xB and looking for some local meets and stuff.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
we got a few rolling around, PastorMatt and myself in fayetteville, a few in charlotte and raleigh areas.

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats good to know u guys im in the hickory area

i constantly looking for boxes to cruise with

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we all shold spred the word and try to get somthing togather and we all meet up one sat night or somthing

·
Registered
46 Posts
im here! first post too. im on the coast! anyone up for a meet or photo opp soon? its gotta be on a Sunday though.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Hey whats up Firesquare, nice to have you on this forum as well. Yeah, one day we def gotta get a big carolina meet together. Maybe you can come to one of our shows.

·
Registered
46 Posts
let me know when and where and ill try and make it. ive been a Scion Life member since the beninging and im looking for a little more xB pals. here are a few pics of the ride. nothing major really. had it since 04 and looking to make it a feature car in a mag sometime in this cars' lifetime

a few more on my Myspace page before the sportmax wheels

·
Registered
46 Posts
here we go. i organized a little short notice GTG. i was bored and it was a decent turnout for the SE part of NC.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=183283

i hope to do more. if you have any ideas, let us all know. i work all week except Sunday so lets do something fun. like mini golf, a bowling meet or even a hooters GTG. we have a "new" hooters here in Wilmington. and it works pretty well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am still trolling around here once in a while

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this weekend sturday night august 11 in hickory we will possibly roll out farther if any one is interested just post away let me know

·
Registered
46 Posts
i was thinking its been too hot for a car meet :p

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im coming to Fayetteville to the car show on oct 20th hope to se some of u guys there!

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im there man! we will be bringing flavor to the show !scions unite!

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
hell man i know what u mean... i see xb's all the time, but they're always older peeps that could care less.... though im in SC so dat really doesnt help u nor me... lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts