Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
damn dude i likesssss....im cool with anzo...im not as rich as you...plus i got to many projects at the moment...ill get back into the bB.....lets just say...rims are coming again. c-ya

mikey

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ScionScotty said:
what is the brand of those JDM ones?
wise sport http://www.wisesports.co.jp/main.html

Matty's right they're not hard to get at all....just a little pricey..brought 2 sets in got a good deal on them came in less than a week.....just a phone call.

oh Hi Dion......hehe

Mikey the anzo's are yours when they get here been waiting since april......finally shipped a couple weeks ago with marshalls rims...damn slow boat.....lol....worked out for the best though..also will be sending you Nish eyelids. I'm only modding one and a half cars not three like you.....hehe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea 3 cars but ive been building 1 for 2.5 years and the other pretty much built just more dyno runs and 400whp on pump gas and ill be happy....then ill go back to the scion. dont worry dude, you'll be like me soon...more cars and more parts...hehe oh yea im looking to get another car after the skyline is done, i already got a prospect....its a toyota this time...70s toyota,,,...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.