Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i maxed out my brain capacity on this one. allthough the comment is not nice, yet kinda funny thats almost the same thing most of us would see if we had seen a honda or some sort in the same condition. well all [well most of us] know the mans car is a show winner and a peautiful piece of work. everyone takes a little down time now and then and the paparazzi just caught him with his pants down in the morning, before coffee, with bed head, and a hangover...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What the hell is stuck to the drivers side of the rear bumper? Is that a "Kick Me" sign? Sucks it has to be spotted in that condition.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Yes, we probably wouldn't have been too kind if we saw a Honda like that but we know how much work James has done and that the yellow sub is on it's next great adventure. Just remember, it takes brass ones to drive in a ride that is under construction.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes, we probably wouldn't have been too kind if we saw a Honda like that but we know how much work James has done and that the yellow sub is on it's next great adventure. Just remember, it takes brass ones to drive in a ride that is under construction.

I second brass ones for driving a car with missing and unpainted parts.

THAT'S the guy you don't want to mess with, because you know he's gonna wipe the floor with you.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
The guys site is too funny! I'm liking some of his random comments on the parks/people.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i believe thats a Toyota bB carbon fiber hatch. the one that doesnt have a place to hold the license plate.

·
Registered
144 Posts
so is there a way to find out who posted that original post??? maybe we could all roll up in front of their house to kick..I mean say hi...:D

call a box ugly like that? how rude!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hahahahaha thats some good stuff. i've been waiting to see it on some forum under the "****" section or something. i replied on SL sooo we'll just see how long it takes for the post to get deleted on me get banned. yes most of you know i'm not close to being done with it and a few of you know the exact plans.
as for NVSHSKR i'll be nice cause we may run into each other at a meet buuuuut i will say congrats for having so much money that you can finish your entire car at once without having a transition period. must be nice. maybe one day i'll too be rich and can rag on those who still have other priorities.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm down to go to his house and say hello. I like saying hello. I also love saying hello with my samurai sword set. Works wonders with the ladies, I tells ya!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
There's some funny stuff going down over at SL about this pic, and the owner of the site. Kids and their internet bashing......I just don't get it!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Oh well, its just some person’s opinion, plus it’s through the post too.
What’s so funny bout "posters" is that much action is always done with words and the bottom line is that it’s all talk. The guy posted on his comments regarding,

"And to the douche-nozzle who said I wouldn't say the same thing to one of their faces... no, gladly I would".

yeah,yeah,yeah.........right, sit down and relax. This boy has his clock wound up too tight and not going anywhere.
"say it to yo face" pffff...... yeah right.

CLOSE THIS THREAD.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i <3 lamp

i still gotta say, even in the state its in, its still sicker than my box. mine is stock compared to it. ive liked that yellow box since i became a member on this site. but trying to decide which one i like the best is like dancing with a fat chick, its just hard to do. it sucks when people bash other peoples unfinished projects. i too am 'nvs' of how you can afford to much down time while you dump thousands of dollard into your car all at one time, and still have another to get to work. or maybe its that these guys still live with their mommy and dont have a job. so they amuse themselves this way.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.