Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im here in Harbor City, CA. Some of you may know if from other forums for other cars. The XB is the only new car I have ever bought. My other cars that I have owned or still own are:

05 XB turbo 141whp/130wtq
92 MR2 turbo (398whp) [email protected]
90 1s gen DSM [email protected]
91 1s gen DSM [email protected]
93 Civic K20 [email protected] (June 06 issue of Honda tuning)
99 4Runner (slow and gas guzzlin)
89 240sx [email protected]
93 240sx RB26DET (havent ran yet)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, welcome to the club.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
whoa Eloy! hows it going? Welcome to the board! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mavrichie said:
Hello... Nice numbers, how do you like the extra power? As if I don't already know the answer. Whats up in Harbor City?
I still drive the other cars so, the extra power in the XB just makes it more not as painful to drive :D Its nice though. I wont be happy until it runs mid to low 13s. Ill keep you guys posted of my progress. Harbor City is cool. Im really at the border so I thought this was Torrance before I got my bill. haha.

bB626 said:
whoa Eloy! hows it going? Welcome to the board! :D
Hey Johnny, youre being stalked. haha

eyeluvink said:
congrats on the new box. i see you've driven the rest, now you've chosen the best.:D
The best? not really. My favorite is still the mr2. Great power, mid engine, rwd, ran consistent 11s. Anyhow, I still love the box cause we are the underdogs. Its nothing funnier than a fast XB smoking other cars. Its expected of other makes but not the xb. Thats what makes us so special :p

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
welcome to the best "xB" forum out... nice collection you got there...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I was born in Harbor City, represent! Lived in Torrance until I was 7 then moved to the best place on earth, Huntington Beach. You should join us on the second Sunday of each month at Ricky and Ronnie's. It's a great meet, we had a ton of Boxes there last night.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the Family!

Impressive list of cars/ and SUV :)

Even more impressive list of times/mph!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
surfcitylocal said:
I was born in Harbor City, represent! Lived in Torrance until I was 7 then moved to the best place on earth, Huntington Beach. You should join us on the second Sunday of each month at Ricky and Ronnie's. It's a great meet, we had a ton of Boxes there last night.
Awesome, Ill try to remember that. I live off Sepulveda and Western so that is VERY close to where you guys meet.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
rollhard said:
Awesome, Ill try to remember that. I live off Sepulveda and Western so that is VERY close to where you guys meet.
You're really close to my Aunt, she's on Falena and my Pop's is on Cabrillo by the Army depot. Small world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.