Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey CLUBXB FAMILY !!!

Just wanted to let the Club xB Family know that our buddy TAZ aka SURFCITYLOCAL is in the hospital :(

Apparently, he has an infection in his right leg that progressed to what he describes as
"Swollen the size of an ELEPHANT'S LEG", so far nothing serious but just wanted to
send this shout out for our brother to get well as he is planning his road trip soon and I hope can make it !!!

Taz, despite his condition, made me laugh tonight as always ... always in great spirits no matter what ... that's awesome.

:) Hey buddy, HURRY UP AND GET BETTER SOON OR I'M IMPOUNDING YOUR SWEET RIDE !!! :)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Taz bro feel better if you need anythign let me know im only a few minutes away

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I will be thinking of you daily until I hear news of things lookin' up. Take it easy man and get well soon!!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Here's to a quick recovery!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Get well soon!!!! If it is your right leg it needs to be better for the road trip, no leadfoot action, your box attracts enough attention as is.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Taz, I hope you get well SOON. If not Rodney and I will be fighting over who gets to impound your xB!!!!!!! j/k j/k Get well soon!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about the illness bro! You know if there's anything I can do for you it's 100% done.

Get better soon and do no push yourself during the recovery period.

-Alex

BTW - Rodney has my cell if you need anything at all.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Taz - Hey I hope all is good with your leg - I know how much it sucks - If you need a extra set of crutches or anything let me know. We can't make leg injuries a thing around here, I was suppose to have the only one. Take care and I'll be praying for you.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Get well really soon Taz!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I hope you get well soon! I'll be thinkin and prayin for ya!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i hope its nothing too serious... get well soon TAZ buddy...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.