Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RS4.0 #1526
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new RS 4 they actually had a new Xb2 in the showroom in the silver with some nice gunmetal 17's didn't have my cell on me or woulda got a pic but I just couldn't resist the oldschool look.

Here's a couple pics deciding on my rims as we speak also planning on doing a full sound deadning install along with a car pc and a nice stealth audio install. and of course pics will follow for all that as well.

I am thinking about going with a gunmetal or a bronze rim but a bit afraid of the bronze clashing with the crazy azz paint gotta see for myself out in the sunlight.

Anyway it's nice to be here seems like a good community.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
right on, welcome aboard. thank you for including pics in your post.
hope your stay here is a pleasureable one

its ok angry mob. we can keep him.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
DoubleC
welcome to clubxB from #303 this paint is crazy i chose black chrome 17's
boss motorsports #318 good luck with wheel search;)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the club! From time to time I tend to punch myself in tha nads for not holdin out that extra 2 months to get tha torched penny box. Well now is one of those times.......UUMMPPH!
Damn I love that color.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey #1526...#1130 here .Welcome to the board! :D I went with gold rims...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Nice penny!

Welcome to the site!

I wonder, has anyone tried color matching a set of rims to match this paint? Probably not cheap, but I bet it would look killer.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Howdy! the rs4 is one of my faves, and I'm beginning to think that just about any wheel color short of pink and purple would work with that bronze and green. Have fun with it, because it's rare, but take good care of it, and make sure you get yourself a few cans of already mixed paint - trust me, that shiz is expensive!

·
RS4.0 #1526
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry I haven't been able to post the rimmed up pics yet. The weather has been insane here this week gotta get her cleaned up and snap some pics of the new shoes tomorrow. Went with a gunmetal with a chrome lip looks decent just gotta figure out how much to drop it now.

·
RS4.0 #1526
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Apparently the weather man and I have very different ideas of what constitutes a beautiful day. I snapped a couple shots before the next great flood comes. I am still looking for something in a bronze 18 I found a lot of 17's that I really liked but there wasn't much out there in an 18. I kind of settled on these rims but I think they look pretty decent nonetheless. Went with a 215/40/18 haven't had rubbing yet even at full whack but haven't had a loaded down passenger cabin yet either. Just gotta deceide on the drop now have about 25 road humps to navigate through on the way home each day and I am not exactly thrilled with the idea of saving weight by removing all the paint from the underside of the car :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.