Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i finally got unlazy and registered. been cruzing the forums here for tips and stuff for a few months but never needed/wanted to reply to anything untill recently.
anyways, yeah, my name's matt, i'm 17 and i have an '05 camo xb. right now i'm doing some mods, nothing too extreme like a body kit or anything, but # 1 on my list it to get rid of the damned red leather steering wheel i got with it. my dad thought it would be "cool" and ordered it behind my back and i've just been too lazy to get it taken off. so yeah, if anybody wants the scion red leather steering wheel, hit me up and we'll make a deal.

other than that i've got green cathodes inside, injen intake and these headlights

prolly gonna get the blitz nur spec exhaust and goldline springs in the next month or so. been a member of NRG ohio for a few months now so thats been fun. anyways, looking forward to making some friends on this board. seems like theres a TON of people who know alot about scions so this is def the place to be when it comes to the box!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Glad to have you with us, Matt! Too bad my wife's Salsa Red is an '06.5, I'd take that steering wheel off your hands.

I do have my stock steering wheel though (I have an '04 and just changed to the Black/Gray wheel.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.