Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i love my box
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, this is my second day on this site (sorry i didnt know about the introduction threads dont kill me) and ive already spent most of the 2-3days ive known about the site on it researching mods to add to my car (about 5hours a day atleast) so i think i need to go to rehab already. i just want to say thanks to everyone whos helped answer some of my questions already. just be ready for more of my questions as ive never really had a car i was willing to mod it before getting my xB. Oh ya... its a 2006.5 BSP, and ive already gotten my first mod... well its just tint so... once i get it nice and washed ill post some pics. ok this is too long time to cut it off.

Thanks in advance for all the help!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Now now, as you've probably read in others' introduction threads, we don't care about a little dirt.

Let's see some pics! You have been poked!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, they kinda crapped on us when they gave us the "30 minute editing rule" I've never been apart of a forum that has done that. It's kinda dumb.

Well, one pic is a start. Let's see some more!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
w00t! new blood! ahhh blank canvas, its already so beautiful

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome!

Shall we call that the McDonalds Portable drinking vessel roof mod?

I’ll play.

Did you use 3M tape or something else?
About how long to do?

j/k :p :D

·
i love my box
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
holy crap!! you have no idea how long ive wanted to share that mod with people!! most people thought i forgot to take it off when i got in my car but you saw it for what it was!! it took about an hour to line it up how i wanted it to look and ya i used 3M tape. oh and if you want a good deal on the mod just let me know... i got a friend that can hook us up:p

·
Registered
57 Posts
holy crap!! you have no idea how long ive wanted to share that mod with people!! most people thought i forgot to take it off when i got in my car but you saw it for what it was!! it took about an hour to line it up how i wanted it to look and ya i used 3M tape. oh and if you want a good deal on the mod just let me know... i got a friend that can hook us up:p
Welcome to the site, my roof usually has a Mountain Dew bottle attached to it. I think it goes with my paint nicely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.