Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i figured id throw another hi im new here thread into the list so.... hi im new here :) . Just picked up my 06 bsp xB last night and im so in love with it. no pictars as of yet but im an installer for circuit city so i will be adding all kinds of goodies in the near future and i promise to let you all see em. :D :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
You best get pics up FAST. We're a tough crowd 'round these parts, and we'll devour you like the wolves we are!

Nah, I'm just playin' man! Welcome to the site, can't wait to see whatchu do to your new money pit!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB!

I used to work for Circuit back in the day. You audio guys still get sweet deals from the manufacturers?

Looking forward to some sweet ‘pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh yeah we do...right now its 60% off retail price from kicker or eclipse. and i do mean anything they sell including the real high end competition stuff

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
boobmox, you sure have gotten hostile through out the day about pictures.
but i agree... were changing the first rule. when you post your hello you need to include pics with it or well cut off your ba...

so installer ehh? neet. welcome to the club, have a look around, were all here if ya need anything :p

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome to the club and don't worry about Boom - He's just playing :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome. Don't worry about the other members giving you grief about not having any pics. Myself on the other hand, I can ban you...get some pics up soon. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well unless one of you has a magic wand that you can wave over my digi cam and fix it you're just going to have to wait lol. nothing real special done yet just de-badged and my sirius radio from my old car installed in the "oven" so when its closed youd never know anything was inside

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Welcome. Don't worry about the other members giving you grief about not having any pics. Myself on the other hand, I can ban you...get some pics up soon. :D
Super mods all flexin' the ban button:p

Yea, get some pics up soon. And remember, it's all fun and games until....

no wait, it's just fun and games

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Don't worry, I'm a pretty easy going guy........When I see pics... >=)

Nah, I'm just messin' man! I've got my EQ in the 'oven' as well, so it's outta sight, outta mind. When I show people, they're like, SWEET!

When you can get pics up, please do so, we really do love pics around here!!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea heres taz's work station.

and heres Katchup in action.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts